Presentations from the workshop opening the project, which took place in Gdansk 20.12.2012:
- Peat bogs protection problems – presentation conducted by an employee of Naturalists’ Club – Filip Jarzombkowski on general issues related to the protection of peatland ecosystems on Polish territory. Keynote presentation to the issues related to the project.
- General presentation of the project – Presentation conducted by an employee of Naturalists’ Club – Magdalena Makles on the assumptions of the project, its objectives, expected results, the execution venues, partners and implementation of the planned activities.
- Specific project activities – Presentation conducted by an employee of the Naturalists’ Club Dorota Horabik discussing in detail the types of activities and the location of their execution.
- Tasks and role of RDEP Gdańsk in the project – Presentation led by Maciej Gdaniec, RDEP staff discussing partner’s activities for the protection of peat bogs.
- Tasks and role of RDEP Olsztyn in the project – Presentation led by Magdalena Makles discussing the role of a partner in the project and its planned activities.
- Other activities of the Naturalists’ Club – Presentation led by President of the Naturalists’ Club Robert Stanko discussing a number of projects related to the protection of the peat bogs and fens ecosystems throughout Poland
Poster from the AWARE Conference 22 – 23.04.2013 r.: AlkFens_poster
Inception Report (31.05.2013) (in Polish):
1. AlkFens_PL_Inception Report
3. Output indicators
Report from the international field workshop 1-9.06.2013: Report_EN
“Accumulation and emission of carbon by peatlands, including alkaline fens” by Paweł Pawlaczyk: PDF
Progress Report (2014-08-31, in Polish)
- Progress Report: PDF
- Annexes 1 – 10: Zip
- Annexes 11 – 21: Zip
Midterm Report of LIFE11 NAT/PL/423 (30.04.2015, in Polish):
1. Mid-Term Report (PDF file)
2. SHP – shape files of conducted conservation action (*.shp)
3. Table of conducted conservation actions (PDF file)
Posters from International Congress for Conservation Biology, Montpellier 2015
- “Alkaline fens resources in Poland” – Katarzyna Bociąg, Magdalena Makles, Dorota Horabik PDF
- “Ecohydrological studies as a base for alkaline fens conservation planning in Poland”- Lesław Wołejko, Ab P. Grootjans, Robert Stańko PDF
- “Drawa Forest alkaline fens (history, ecohydrology – Miradz, Cieszynka, Bukowskie Bagno) – Lesław Wołejko, Ab P. Grootjans, Robert Stańko PDF
- “Alkaline fens conservation in Southern Poland (specific problems: biodiversity of dispersed small fens)” – Dorota Horabik, Magdalena Makles PDF
- “Water conditions of selected alkaline fens in Poland” – Robert Stańko, Katarzyna Dziendziela PDF
- “Alkaline fens in agrienvironmental schemes in Poland” – Filip Jarzombkowski, Ewa Gutowska, Katarzyna Kotowska PDF
- “Rospuda fen case: Natura 2000 as protection tool against destructive investments” – Filip Jarzombkowski, Ewa Gutowska, Katarzyna Kotowska PDF
- “Recovery plan for Saxifraga hirculus in northern Poland – limitations and first results” – Joanna Bloch – Orłowska, Katarzyna Żółkoś, Elżbieta Cieślak PDF
- “Liparis loeseli in Poland: distribution, trend, conservation status” – Mirosław Szczepański, Filip Jarzombkowski PDF
- “Alkaline fens in Poland as a target of Natura 2000 management planning & impact assessment” – Paweł Pawlaczyk PDF
- “Hydro-geological and climatic conditions of development of alkaline spring-fed fens in Poland and their significance for the palaeoenvironmental reconstruction” – Radosław Dobrowolski, Małgorzata Mazurek, Zbigniew Osadowski PDF