- Preparing design and technical documentation as well as obtaining necessary permits and administrative decisions, arrangements concerning buyout of the lands
- Preparing draft conservation plans of existing and designed reserves, together with conservation measures plans for Natura 2000 sites, within the boundaries of the objects
- Preparing simplified documentation for site management plans, including conservation measures plans for Natura 2000 sites, within the boundaries of the objects
- Purchase of land for environmental purposes
- Construction of hardwood boards dams
- Preparatory mowing in order to restore extensive use
- Optimising water conditions disrupted by beavers
- Removal of trees and shrubs
- Strengthening the population and re-introduction (multiplication and re-introduction to 7230 habitat) of Saxigrafa hirculus
- Phytosociological monitoring and water conditions monitoring in the selected model objects
- Evaluation of carbon accumulation capacities of alkaline fens
- Organisation of a series of workshops/seminars and developing a handbook of good practices in protection of alkaline fens and Reports (scientific and simplified versions)
"Conservation and restoration of alkaline fens (code 7230) in the young-glacial landscape of the northern Poland"
"Conservation of alkaline fens (7230) in southern Poland"